Waste Recycling Oil Chemicals
|FOB Price:||US $ 290 - 330 / Metric Ton | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||20 Metric Ton/Metric Tons|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 70131-50-9
- Other Names: Activated Earth,Activated Clay,White Clay,Bleaching Clay
- MF: H2Al2(SiO3)4-nH2O
- EINECS No.: 274-324-8
- Purity: 99%
- Place of Origin: Guangxi, China (Mainland)
- Type: Adsorbent
- Adsorbent Variety: Activated Carbon
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Petroleum Additives, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, oil decoloration
- Brand Name: Ruifeng
- Model Number: RUIFENG
- Appearance: Powder
- Standard: Industrial Grade
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The inner bag is polyethylene film bag, the outer bag is plastic woven polypropylene bag.25kg/bag.20MT/20GP;1000kg/bag,18MT/20GP.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after receiving 30% deposit or the original L/C.|
SpecificationsWaste Recycling Oil Chemicals
1)High filtration speed
2)Low residual oil
3)Small additive amount
Waste Recycling Oil Chemicals
1)Raw Material: High quality bentonite and high quality concentrated sulfuric acid.
2)Feature: Sub-white powder,odorless,tasteless,non-toxic
♦Used for decoloring, refining and purifying industrial oil, such as lubricating oil, diesel oil, paraffin wax, gasoline, grease, kerosene, white oil,v aseline, etc.
♦Used for recycling and regeneration of industrial waste oil,such as machine oil, lubricating oil,used engine oil, etc.
♦Decoloration and refinement of edible animal and vegetable oil like Cottonseed oil , Soyabean oil, Sunflower oil, Rapeseed oil, Mustard oil , Peanut oil , Coconut oil , Corn oil , Olive oil, Ricebran oil , Palm oil, Palm-kernel oil, Linseed oil , Castor oil , Jajoba & Canola oils.
♦Decoloration and refinement of resin and natrum.
♦Decoloration and refinement of polyether.
♦Separation of olefin in arene and alkene, petroleum schizolysis, polymerization and catalysis of olefin.
Free acid (H2SO4), w%
Decolorizing power (Via rapeseed oil),
Activity (NaAc approach), mmol/kg
Specific surface are, m2/g
Water content before leaving Factory, w%
Filtration rate, ml/min w%
PH (50g/L Suspension)
Granularity(Over 0.075mm screen mesh), w%
Tap density, g/ml
Heavy metal (Measured in Pb), mg/kg
Remark:This is the standard data sheet and we could produce the product according to your required specification.
5): Our customer
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
- Fuller Earth/Fuller's Earth
- Activated Bleaching Earth/powder/clay
- Oil Decolorizing Clay/Powder
- Oil Absorbent Clay/Powder
- Activated Clay for Industrial Oil
- Bleaching Earth/Powder
- Oil bleaching clay/powder
- Activated white clay/powder
- Active Bleaching Earth/Powder/Clay
- Activated Bleaching Earth
- Activated Clay
- Activated Bentonite Clay/Powder
- Bleaching Earth for Edible Oil